This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
1. You must be at least 18 years old and of firm competence to contract to use the Service.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that in Your use of the Service, Your action or omission is not contrary to any law for the time being in force. You are not allowed to post violent, discriminatory, plagiarized, promotional, unlawful, infringing, trolling, hateful Content via the Service. For the purposes of clarity, Content refers to any data, text, information, usernames, works of authorship, links and other content or materials, including information that the User posts and/ or uploads on to the service, such as but not limited to the write-ups, photographs, graphics, videos, and any other information formats that may become shareable via the Service from time to time (collectively “Content”). You specifically undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that –(a). belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b). is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c). harms minors in any way;
(d). infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e). violates any law for the time being in force;
(f). deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g). impersonate another person;
(h). contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i). threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
4. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through Your account and You agree You will not sell, transfer, license or assign Your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Kolo prohibits the creation of and You agree that You will not create an account for anyone other than Yourself. You also represent that all information You provide or provided to Kolo upon registration (“Registration Data”) and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and You agree to update Your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
5. When You use the Service or other data, information or communication to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
6. You agree that You will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Kolo Users.
7. You must take responsibility for keeping Your username and password safe and secure.
8. You must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, Your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses. You are requested to maintain discretion before adding users on other social networking platforms or sharing phone numbers. Kolo shall not be responsible for any harassment the User suffers from other users on the Service, or any other platform(s). Please approach the support of those platforms and use the block feature on Kolo to disable them from interacting with You. You are responsible for any post related to self-harm that You post on the Service. Kolo is not liable for any injury or damage that occur either before, during or after Your use of the Service.
9. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to Your use of the Service and Your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
10. You are solely responsible for Your conduct and Content that You post on Kolo.
11. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or not modify or alter the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Kolo.
12. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers/networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting worms, viruses, spyware and malware or any other code that is destructive or disruptive in nature. Interfering with the display of any Kolo’s page in a User’s browser or device is illegal.
13. You shall not create accounts on Kolo using unauthorised means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper is not allowed.
14. Kolo reserves the right to distribute Your Content posted on Kolo through its social media handles, with due credits to the User.
1. Kolo reserves the right to alter or terminate the Service or Your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without any liability to You. You can deactivate Your Kolo account at your discretion. If We terminate Your access to the Service or You delete Your account, Your Content, including work, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will not be accessible to anyone (e.g., Users will not be able to navigate to Your username and view Your work). However, we may archive certain information, including Personal Information, and retain it as we may be required to do in order to fulfil out legal obligations.
4. Kolo reserves the right to force forfeiture of any username, profile or account for any reason at any time.
5. Kolo is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any of its Users, be it online or offline. You will be responsible for Your interactions with other Kolo users on or off the Service. We reserve the right but we are not obliged to monitor or get involved in disputes between You and other users. A User should use his common sense and best judgment while interacting with other Kolo users.
6. Your business dealings with third parties found on Kolo are solely between You and the third parties.
7. You take responsibility of any and all data charges that incur on using Kolo.
8. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any Content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Kolo’s express written consent).
3. Kolo has content that is owned by Kolo (“Kolo Content”) and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other relevant laws. You will not modify, remove or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or any other proprietary rights notice that accompanies Kolo Content. You will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, display, distribute, publish, transmit, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Kolo Content.
4. Kolo’s name and logo are trademarks of Kolo, and must not be copied, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. In addition, custom graphics, all page headers, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Kolo, and must not be copied or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Kolo.
5. The Service may be interrupted for upgrades or scheduled maintenance, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Kolo reserves the right to remove Your Content from the Service without any reason, without any prior notice to You. Content removed from Kolo may be stored by us, but may not be accessed by You without a valid court order. Kolo encourages You to maintain Your own backup of Your Content. We are not a backup Service and You will not rely on us for the purpose of Content backup or storage. We will not be liable for suspension, modification or discontinuation of Service, or any loss of Content. You also acknowledge the fact that Internet may be subject to security breaches and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
7. All Content posted by the Users will be non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content that You provide.
You acknowledge and understand that:a) We can only give you the benefits of accessing the Site and using the Services by conducting business through the Internet, and therefore we need you to consent to our giving you Communications (defined below) electronically and via phone calls.b) This Section informs you of your rights when receiving Communications from us electronically and via phone calls. For contractual purposes, you:(i) Consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form and via phone calls, and(ii) Agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, documents, disclosures, and other communications (“Communications”) that we provide to you electronically and via phone calls satisfy any legal requirement that such Communications would satisfy if they were in writing.Your consent to receive Communications and do business electronically and via phone calls, and our agreement to do so, applies to all of your interactions and transactions with us. You further agree to receive all service communications from Kolo, whether delivered electronically or through phone calls.By providing your consent, you authorize us to communicate with you via electronic means, including emails and messages through the Site, as well as through phone calls, for the purpose of delivering relevant information, updates, notifications, and service-related communications.
1. You can report posts to protect Your intellectual property rights.
2. If You are caught in the act of infringing on others Content, we will disable Your account.
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, KOLO CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER KOLO NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “KOLO PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE Kolo CONTENT; © USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO KOLO OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE KOLO PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
KOLO DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; WAIVER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL KOLO PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) SERVICE; (B) KOLO CONTENT; © USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY KOLO PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE’S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF KOLO HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL KOLO BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF KOLO’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY KOLO, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY KOLO.
KOLO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
If you wish to register a complaint regarding X, you may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email will be acknowledged by a system generated response, or via an individual manual email to the extent possible, within 24 hours of us having received it. You will be kept informed of the progress we make in redressing your complaint and/ or the reasons for delay, if any, in such redressal.Email Id: email@example.com